With around 300 holiday cottages in Dorset and Devon, Dream Cottages can help you find your ideal self-catering holiday accommodation by the seaside or in the countryside. If you are a couple looking for a romantic short break or a family planning a summer holiday, then we have something to suit all requirements.
During a stay at a holiday cottage in Dorset, you can admire beautiful natural landmarks such as Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, and Golden Cap. Plus, you can soak up the atmosphere at fantastic seaside towns like Weymouth and Poole, which host traditional entertainment and golden sandy beaches. A holiday cottage in Dorset is a great opportunity to experience this diverse county. Sample its award-winning food and explore its abundance of rural charm, tradition and renowned beauty.
You can use the availability search on our home page to find your idyllic Dorset, Devon or Cornwall holiday cottage. We also have an extensive range of over 100 pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset, Devon and Cornwall to choose from as well. A Dream Cottage in Dorset is your gateway to a holiday to remember.
Our Impact Mission
As part of the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family, Dream Cottages is committed to creating lasting holiday memories with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our impact on people and the planet is as important to us as shareholder profit.
As part of our Impact mission, we aim to:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 2024.
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.
To get the latest updates on our Impact activities, head to our Impact section on the blog.