“I would advise a couple of things.”
1) The stuff within the cottage is very basic, so take any food and drink you need.
2) Parking is very, very limited. Even with the permit, you have to hunt around for a space. We were lucky to find one in Helen Lane, but we left it there for the week worried that if we moved it, we'd lose it!
3) The courtyard, isn't really a courtyard. There's barely room to turn around.
4) The toilet seat needs fixing
5) The sink in the bathroom was blocked.
However, it was a lovely cottage, Weymouth and it's harbour is amazing. There's loads of pubs within hopping distance.