Dorset is one of the most photogenic counties in the Read More
Are you visiting Dorset this summer? Win a holiday with your fantastic photos!
Posted by Kate Rickard on August 1, 2017
Dorset is one of the most photogenic counties in the UK, now your Dorset holiday snaps could win you a luxurious holiday, with the most photo-worthy views you could wish for.
Entering is easy, simply get creative with your camera when visiting Dorset and enter your favourite snaps by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Whether it’s a beautiful beach, famous landmark, curious creature or some stunning scenery, we want to see what you’ve captured on your holiday to Dorset.
The winner will be decided by a public vote, so make sure your image stands out from the crowd!
All images must be your own, or you must have permission to use and, of course, must be taken in Dorset.
Photos can be a maximum 15MB in size. Please be aware, your username will display with your uploaded image, so please do not use personal email.
Click here to enter your photo, view the gallery and vote for your favourite pic to win!
What you’ll win…
Guaranteed to give you a holiday to remember, Crabbers’ Wharf is the development with a difference, perched on the edge of Portland Harbour. The design echoes that of a ship and the decked balconies offer seamless sea views to match.
We’re offering a week in the beautiful Petty Officer’s Suite*, you’ll be minutes from the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, venue of the 2012 Olympic Sailing events, where better to try your hand at a super seafaring activity? Nearby the clear waters and idyllic beach of Chesil Cove provides a welcome break on hot sunny days, or for bracing wintry walks in cooler months.
*Or comparable property of our choice.
Terms & Conditions
- Photographs submitted must be original and not copyrighted material.
- On entering this competition your information will not be passed on to third party providers.
- Voting closes at midnight on 24/09/2017. No entrants will be accepted after this date.
- There is no monetary value and prize can only be redeemed at specified property
- The prize must be taken before 31 Dec 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable once dates are confirmed.
- Winner must either be 21 years or older, or will need to be accompanied by parent or guardian over 21 years when prize is redeemed. Guests staying must agree to Dream Cottages’ standard terms and conditions.
- Up to three entries per person and IP address.
- By entering the draw entrants agree that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.