Launching in 2018, a brand new family event in partnership with the Pommery Seafood festival.
You could win an incredible 5* holiday at one of our flagship properties.
Put your best foot forward to explore this free family friendly trail. Collect our hand illustrated map, drawn by local artist Chloe Leach and follow the clues, collect stamps, or answer questions to be in with a chance of winning a Dream Dorset break. Suitable for all ages and abilities, search for clues along old harbour, and around the beautiful Nothe Gardens.
Along the way look out for extra activities to enjoy, such as traditional games at the Stone Pier Cafe, the Nothe Fort mice and even some cannons!
To complete your trail simply answer the questions along the route and return it to our head office in Hope Square. With an incredible family holiday to be won at Seasides, one of Dream Cottages 5* Weymouth properties we think the Dream Dorset Trail is the perfect addition to the Pommery Seafood Festival.
- The trail runs from 10am-4pm Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July
- Collect a FREE map from the Dream Cottages kiosk at Cove Row.
- The first 500 children per day will win an edible medal biscuit.
- Receive a trail completion certificate.
- You must hand in a completed trail sheet to be in with a chance of winning.
- Register your interest over on our Facebook page
So why not enjoy the sunshine, the best seafood, and the chance of a fantastic family holiday on us. Book you Seafood Festival stay here.
Share your trail adventures, over on our Instagram page #dreamdorsettrail and we will share a few of our favourites.
Email us your story