Dream Cottages are the leading holiday letting agency in Dorset. We have the following exciting opening within the company which offers the opportunity to progress in a continually expanding, forward thinking company.
Responsibilities to include property maintenance, managing customer complaints, managing and liaising with owners.
Must be computer literate with experience of Excel and Word. Essential to have good interpersonal skills and experience in a front facing customer role and dealing with customer queries. Must be a strong communicator and happy working in a very busy office environment.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in customer service, property maintenance and report writing.
Must have a driving license and have own transport.
Permanent Role – 37.5hours per week to include on a rota working; Saturday and on call over the weekend
£28,000 – £30,000 per annum, plus on call payment
- To be responsible for all areas of maintenance, and administration for the allocated property portfolio (including cover for additional properties if required due to sickness or holidays).
- Primary point of contact for all Owner and Guest queries, complaints and maintenance and to resolve these issues as appropriate following company protocol keeping all parties updated on procedures during the process.
- On call out of office hours emergency number on a rota basis.
- Weekend work in peak periods
- Check all contractors have necessary legal documentation and insurance in place (annually), obtaining best price, ensuring high standard of workmanship and professionalism.
- Create and see through work orders as required authorising invoices at point of receipt.
- Carry out inspections of properties (at least annually), formulating owner reports with points of action as required. Action these points as instructed by owner and follow up as required.
- Responsible for all travel directions and access for each property.
- Produce and send Owner newsletter bi-annually (together with other property managers).
- Inform Owners of new regulations or legislation as necessary.
- Assist in the bookings procedure during busy times.
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure correct property details and services displayed in marketing literature.
- Ensure the allocated property portfolio is present to as high a standard a possible within the limits to which each property owner will allow.
Please email all applications to email@example.com by 9th September 2016